Ironbridge No. 3
Built by Peckettt and Son Ltd of Bristol in 1940 to works order no. 1990, it was employed by the West Midlands
Joint Electricity Authority's power station at Ironbridge. It remained there throughout its working life until
retired in 1980, when it was sold to the Steamport Museum at Southport. In 1984 it was purchased by Telford
Steam Railway and restored to working order at Horsehay.
No.3 although currently out of service requiring a new firebox and boiler overhaul, is complete and can be seen masquerading as a certain little green loco at Thomas events!